Marketing Associate – Campaigns
We are seeking a Marketing Associate to join our team! As a Marketing Associate at Educators Financial Group you will be responsible for the management and execution of brand and product campaigns, content development and website maintenance. The ideal candidate is someone who is creative, self-motivated with a strong understanding of digital/social and a passion for building a brand and generating leads.
You will be responsible for:
- Planning, production and delivery of multi-channel brand awareness and product lead generation campaigns (including digital, social media and print)
- Working with external media and creative agencies
- Managing content creation
- Managing the website
- Providing analysis of marketing activities
This is an opportunity to build your marketing career in a small, supportive environment with competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- Marketing degree / certificate from an accredited university.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a creative marketing environment, with a focus on digital advertising, social media and website management.
- Strong writing and creative skills.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Strong analytical stills.
- Experience with WordPress, Hootsuite, Google Analytics and email deployment platforms.
- Knowledge and/or experience working in a financial institution or with education community an asset.
- Bilingualism (French) would be considered an asset.
Interested in applying for this position?
To apply, submit your cover letter and resume by email with the job title and area in the subject line to email@example.com. Only selected candidates will be contacted.