Bilingual Client Services Representative (English and French)
Client Advisory Services Team
Educators Financial Group is seeking a proactive and passionate Bilingual Client Services Representative (English and French) to provide client service support to the Advisory and Lending Services teams. In this role, you will embody our brand and dedicate yourself to putting our clients first.
As a Client Services Representative, you will work in a client contact center initiating phone contact with clients to schedule and confirm appointments and providing professional administrative support to our financial planners. Your attention to detail will allow you to meticulously maintain client files, schedules and databases while your initiative to improve workflow systems and processes will add great value to the team.
You will be responsible for:
- Initiating proactive and professional phone contact with clients;
- Identifying business opportunities and referring them to other team members as appropriate;
- Providing centralized administrative support to Financial Planners and Advisors; and
- Preparing, processing and ensuring accuracy in financial and non-financial documentation and transactions, while meeting strict deadlines.
This is an opportunity to build your financial services career in a small, supportive environment with competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- Minimum of 2 years’ client services experience in financial services or sales environment
- Holds a Mutual Funds License (CSC/IFIC)
- Bilingualism (English and French)
Interested in applying for this position?
To apply, submit your cover letter and résumé, with the job title and area in subject line, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org