Agent – Regional Director, Western Region – London
Agent - Regional Director
Educators Financial Group is currently looking to hire an Agent-Regional Director, Lending Services to grow our brand awareness and knowledge of our product offering in order to increase the number of clients and potential clients we reach within the education community including, the Ontario Secondary School Teachers Federation (OSSTF/FEESO), the Ontario English Catholic Teachers Association (OECTA) and the Elementary Teachers Federation (ETFO) employee groups, and their families.
This is an ideal opportunity to build strong client relationships within a dedicated geographical region as a mobile, self-directed financial sales professional. A competitive commission plan rewards success with unlimited earning potential.
This job could be for you, if:
- You enjoy developing relationships. You don’t hesitate to connect with others, can build an authentic network and are skilled at identifying centres of influence.
- You understand financial lending products (specifically residential mortgages, lines of credit and loans), can clearly communicate their merits and make client-focused, value-added recommendations for products and services.
- You pay attention to the details and think critically. You use all the information available to you in order to provide the best quality advice and recommendations to your clients.
- You own your career and are motivated to succeed by bringing others up with you. You are eager to contribute to a strong corporate culture of partnership and teamwork.
- AMP designation, or be willing to acquire it within one month of employment
- Financial services experience developing business
- Experience dealing with brokers and underwriting credit
- Retail banking experience is a bonus
Interested in applying for this position?
To apply, submit your cover letter and résumé, with the job title and area in subject line, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org