Administrator, Operations (Contract)
We are looking to fill a contract position for an Administrator, Operations! This is a full-time contract position from November 2019 to end of March 2020.
This role will ensure that the Operations department maintains a superior level of service to internal clients and members of the education community, while achieving (or exceeding) the departmental and organizational goals and objectives. The education community primarily includes members of the Ontario Secondary School Teachers Federation (OSSTF/FEESO), the Ontario English Catholic Teachers Association (OECTA), the Elementary Teachers Federation (ETFO) employee groups, and some members of Ontario Universities and their family members.
The Administrator, Operations will also produce work that is accurate and timely, with results that are dependable and consistently meeting activity and submission timeline requirements.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Processing financial trades (buys, sells, switches, PACs) in client accounts
- Opening new client accounts
- Maintaining and updating client records with non-financial information changes (i.e. address changes, beneficiary changes)
- Reviewing financial and non-financial requests to ensure they are in good order before entering them into the appropriate database
- Communicating with our Client Advisory Services Team regarding inquiries and requests
- Minimum completion of a 2-year commercial or technical college program
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Completion of the Canadian Investment Funds Operations Course (CIFOC)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level of accuracy, detail orientation, and time management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
Interested in applying for this position?
To apply, submit your cover letter and resume by email with the job title and area in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only selected candidates will be contacted.